martes, 17 de noviembre de 2020

Hadley avenue

 







Good evening, sweet things!! Let´s bring up a bit of colour and sexyness to this grey november, yes??? I am so decided to do that. And the way you look is one important thing. Today I made my choice with the Meva´s exclusive for Fameshed november round, the Hadley set. A casual outfit, based on a vest, dress with a chain belt, pullover and necklace that you can combine in several textures and colors with the wonderful huds that Mea Carnel includes in all her creations. It´s available for Maitreya Lara and Petite.

And...have you already drop by EBENTO´s November round.? It´s full of beautiful proposals, indeed! Today I am showing you two jewels from this event (remember, every month from 11 to 30):

My bag: it´s My Sunday by My Bags by Mila Blauvelt . I am showing you black and red ones, but you can also find them in blue, green, ocre and green. So wearable and cute like all designs by Mila.

My glasses: Cloudet glasses by Dish. An unique touch of style and glamour in your look, these glasses´s fatpack come with a hud to change colors to match all your outfits and looks! Delicious!

My poses: Aline set by Glitter Poses. A pack with 10 sensual and glam poses, don´t miss them for your best pics!



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario