sábado, 28 de noviembre de 2020

Love bells

 










Good saturday to all my beauties! The look I show you today is romantic, yes... so romantic. Look at my face that´s showing a very special occasion. I am wearing the Katherine GENUS SKIN BOM & OMEGA  by .::WoW Skins::., and I am also wearing the Katherine bento shape which includes the brow shape Katherine too. The tone you see in my face is the Toffee tone but you can find it also in other tones, all with cleavage and browless options: Honey, Latte, Pearl, Milk  and Sandy. This is a new way of BOM skin, you can findd separate body and head tattoo and skin layer.

And...very appropriate for your wedding day if you are the lucky one or for another kind of glamorous event also is the Alexa Back Heart Gown by Celestina´s Wedding that you can find in Ebento November´s round.You have this stunning gown in several colors. You can see also the Alexa Jewelry Rings and the Alexa Star Wedding Bouquet in my hands, the perfect touch that come in this set, which also includes Alexa Jewelry Earrings (not shown in these pics)  It´s available for Maitreya, Freya, Hourglass, Legacy and Physique. 

 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario